IT project manager (m/f/d)
As a project manager, you would be responsible, among other things, for the administration, construction and expansion of an existing SharePoint environment, as well as the contact person for application and operational questions in the SharePoint area.
• Advising customers on web and SharePoint solutions
• Conducting customer workshops
• Integration of the SharePoint system into existing Microsoft infrastructures
• Conception and implementation of SharePoint installations
• Independent planning and control, from the requirement analysis to the preparation of an offer to success and quality control
• Communication with the customer as well as control of the development teams and quality assurance
•You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or an equivalent education / professional experience
•Technical project management of extensive web projects
•Knowledge and experience with ALM (ApplicationLifeCycleManagement) with MS TFS
•Quality awareness, organizational talent and independent way of working
•Good presentation and communication skills
Does that sound right? Then send us your complete application documents to:
Office 365 Consultant (m/f/d)
HansaPlus is a modern service provider in internet and software development in Hamburg. We are looking to strengthen our team and are therefore searching for an IT Consultant in Office 365 to join us as soon as possible.
• Project support and quality Assurance of deliveries from inhouse team members as well outsourced team members
• Conceptualize and implement SharePoint solutions in existing Microsoft infrastructures
• Assist customers in requirement definition, workflow mapping, and design incl. facilitate stakeholder workshops
• Review and test new builds and releases prior to implementation in the production environment
• Secure that all projects follow the defined standards. Identify and implement continuous improvements to the project model and the related processes
• Facilitate workshops in application design, validation, and design sessions within assigned area
• Join an international team and navigate between different cultures to secure the optimal synergies
• You have a Bachelor/Master in Information Systems or an equivalent degree.
• You qualifications include knowledge of concept of SharePoint and Office 365.
• You have experience with consulting in Office 365 area.
We are offering:
• Interesting and innovative projects for top customers in Hamburg
• Regulated and flexible work hours
• A relaxed atmosphere with friendly colleagues
• Flat hierarchy, fast decision making and high influence on own way of working
Interested? Then please send application and CV to jobs@HansaPlus.com